By: Debra Lynn Dadd
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more toothpaste than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact a poison-control center immediately.
WARNING: Do not administer to children under 12 years of age. KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product contains alcohol. Do not swallow. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison-control center immediately.
Debra Lynn Dadd has more than thirty years experience finding consumer products that are free from toxic chemicals. She has been a leading consumer advocate since 1984, when she wrote the first book on toxic chemicals in consumer products and safer alternatives. Since, Debra has become the most prolific writer on the subject, with seven more published books and the largest website on toxic free living on the internet. Browse 100s of links to 1000s of safer products, 1000s of Q&A, delicious organic recipes, more than 400 interviews with leaders in the field, and much more. www.debralynndadd.com