How to Make Asparagus Last for Weeks
Make Flowers Last Longer + Smell Better
Mystica’s Kitchen: Crispy Asparagus Recipe
Mystica’s Kitchen: Paleo Protein Pancake Recipe
HP For Wine Stains
HP For Cleaning Hotel Rooms
How To Diffuse A Sinus Infection
Nuts, Seeds, & Grains Are Filthy!
Washing Raw Animal Protein w/ FGHP
Mystica’s Kitchen: Delicious Almond Milk
Mystica’s Kitchen: Savory Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
Lightening Hair w/ Hydrogen Peroxide
Wash & Soak Your Nuts!
Mystica’s Kitchen: Sweet, Spiced, Walnuts
- Gargle with ⅓ oz at the first sign of a sore throat.
- Ears: Tilt head and pour 1/8 oz in ear for 1 minute. Repeat in other ear.
- Cuts/Wounds: Spray or dab ¼ oz on wound with soaked cotton ball.
- Veggies: Add 3 oz to sink or bowl of water and soak for 1-20 minutes.
- Sprouts: Add 1 oz to sprout soaking or rinsing water.
- Nuts/Grains: Add 2 oz to water and soak for 1-24 hours to clean.
- Meat/Fish: Add 1 oz to water and soak for 1-5 minutes.
- Toothbrush: Soak bristles in 1 oz in shot glass overnight.
- Surfaces: Spray and wipe all household surfaces.
- Dishes: Add 2 oz to each dishwasher load.
- Laundry: Add 3 oz to each washer load.
- Gray Water Households: Wash everything!
- Dog Breath: Spray in dog’s mouth and brush if possible!
- Skunk Odor: Pour 1 bottle on affected animal.